Saturday 9 January 2010

Charlie's Life Storyx

Hey So as my First post here at MadStyle i would like To Introduce My Self . My name is Charlie Leade Thomas ,im 15 years old , i live in New York City i moved to new york when i was 10 years old Since then my Family opened a Restaurant . i was Raised up in the netherlands with my two Brothers Justin he is 17 years old and Jake his 13 years old . im Half Dutch and Half Australian , a normal Day For me is Waking Up Realy Early and Getting
Dressed after that i take all my Books off my Desk and Chuck them into my Bag i run down the Stairs to The Restaurant and get a Sandwich, i step out side so i walk across the street
into Starbucks to get a toffee Nut Lattea and after school is
done and over with we usually just work at the Restaurant .
so thats all for now
Lots of Loveeeee From Charlieee

No comments:

Post a Comment