Tuesday 24 November 2009

Welcome to the Charli Jacobs way of Life.


Hey, Charli here. I thought I'd use my very first post here at MadStyle, as kind of an introduction to the life of Charli Jacobs. Well, born and raised in London, England I recently moved to the beautiful New York City when my parents divorced. Since then, my mum has opened her own vintage shop--which works to my advantage as a lover of all this retro. I'm closer to my grandma who lives on Long Island and her amazing cookies. A day in the life of Charli Jacobs consists of waking up way too late, picking out a wonderful and stylish outfit, grabbing a Starbucks and running down the sidewalks of NYC in platforms to make it for school. Stay tuned for more thoughts of Charli, as I travel through the fashion world with fashion in one hand and stardoll in the other. Much Love, My loves. Charli Jacobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment